20000928

Sunday December 20th, 2009 Welch Village

Date & Location: Sunday December 20th, 2009 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 22 degrees flat light (is this a pattern?)

Vertical ft & runs: 6,210 ft 18 runs

Season Total: 16,706 ft 43 runs

Comments: Rode with CJ, Glen, Vicki, GBD, Pete, Terra, Josh, Jeremy, and Jake. Awesome day. Cured the hang over.

GBD: Totally impressed with Jake and Jeremy went straight down Dan's. Daredevil Briggsy. As for me, did I point my board downhill today? I think I did :)

CJ: Short and sweet day at Welch. Good times. Go VIKINGS tonight!

Vicki: Awesome first day riding. Love being back out here!

Glen: Hey Gam Gam! Get your ass on God damn board!

Jake: Had a good time. I attained my goal of over two hours of riding but disappointed with my last run so tired. Shows I need to ride more. Plus, my feet stopped hurting so I'm encouraged by breaking them in. Matt's so cool & sexy and yearn for that thing he talks about doing to me.

Jeremy: First time out this season, met many new riders! Had a blast once I was able to use my main board!

Terra: Play of the day... Matt doing a surfy turn on Heidi's Hollow and biting it hard. Good day of riding and AWESOME opening weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment