20000926

Saturday January 16th, 2010 Welch Village





Date & Location: Saturday January 16th, 2010 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 34 degrees super nice snow and BLUEBIRD

Vertical ft & runs: 3,600 ft 11 runs

Season Total: 26,656 ft 72 runs

Comments: Rode with GBD and Glen and saw Skier Shaun. Awesome sunny bluebird day! I am done coddling GBD. He needs to motivate himself and stop being a pu**y. He did link some nice turns. I put the nose of my board within 2" of Glen's tail and he saw my shadow and he was scared. Ate a burger with pineapple on it at King's YUM!

Glen: New board with TME shred beds was sweet. See ya Monday Mr. Welch.

Shaun: Snow was unreal as was the weather! Not much could be better unless 2-3 inches of freshies or more. Perfect day=awesome snow, weather and hopefully football. Cowboys Suck!

GBD: Don't like "chair of death" b/c no runway. Color me a pu**y.

No comments:

Post a Comment