20000930

Friday December 11th, 2009 Lutsen
















Date & Location: Friday December 11th, 2009 Lutsen

Snow & Weather: 8 degrees Blue bird with Lutsen ice balls

Vertical ft & runs: 5,490 feet 9 runs

Season Total: 5,490 feet 9 runs

Comments: Rode with Ernesto, Carlos, Glen, Skier Shaun, Nate, Roley, and GBD. Super cold and typical Lutsen ice balls but super great to get out the first time this season. Everyone rode well. GBD did not die. 11 of the BFGSC in two cabins tonight=trouble. Me happy!!!

Ernesto: is a great time, is exactly what I was expecting. The Ganjala is great!

Carlos: This is my 2nd time on the snow boarding and I start to like. I think this is gonna be my second sport to do in the winter time and I like to hang out with Christina and Ernesto's friends.

Glen: 1st runs of season #8! Woo Hoo! Now it's time for beer.

Shaun: No first tracks this time, but no doubt Saturday I will! Lutsen rocks, feel the leg burn!

Roley: Brrrrsky, my balls are frozen to my legs so when I walk it feels like someone is tugging on my junk.

Nate: My legs kill but I killed the slopes!!! WHISKEY!

GBD: Goal 1 run since 2/14/09 Accomplished!

Carolyn: Paid $12 for the Moose, 2 Summits & bowl of wild rice chicken soup $15, view of Lady Lake...priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment